C source code formatter: looking for a good one - Page 4

Re: C source code formatter: looking for a good one

You may have a look on ArtisticStyle (found at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/astyle) it's a great source formatting
toole, but i'm not sure that it's able to remove comments though.

Regards
Flemming

C source code formatter: I purchased a commercial one
Hi guys,

 I finally purchased a commercial tool for about 200 Euros
 and, as a formatting style, I'm using the GNU one.

Enrico

Re: C source code formatter: I purchased a commercial one

Use of GNU indent would have saved you 200 Euros, or about 250 USD
today :-)  Assuming you are using C.