C/SDL programmer needed

Hello list

This is possible the wrong place to post that, but the target audience is here, so...

I have this C/SDL module to run in some embedded device, and since this is kind of a huge project, I need a hand to keep ings up to date. Any one?

Regards Rafael

Reply to
soscpd

Thanks for the BIG hand Rickman, but I think I'll pass. Take care of your own business from now on.

Rafael

Reply to
soscpd

Hello list

I have this C/SDL module to run in some embedded device, and since this is kind of a huge project, I need a hand to keep things on shedule. This is a Job post, and you will earn money to work. Any one?

Regards Rafael

Rickman - Can you please leave the post alone? I will ask just one time.

Reply to
soscpd

Rickman is entitled, but foolish, to mess with your post. On the other hand you are off-topic and have absolutely no business placing your 'jobs' post on this international newsgroup.

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to
CBFalconer

this:

snipped-for-privacy@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com

rickman wrote:

8-(

...but that *is* an option that doesn't burden OTHERS.

I'm disappointed you are getting such bad results. . . Noting your run-on blockquoted lines and truncated blockquoted link, here's something else Google Groupers should read:

(The last embedded link there is really the payload.)

Reply to
JeffM