Byte/word writes on a c167cs

We use an infineon c167cs with 16 bit ram+flash and some 8 bit peripherals. The
processor has the pins wrl and wrh/bhe. If we choose wrl+wrh to control the 16
bit RAM (bit 7=wrcfg=1 in syscon0), the 8 bit peripherals cannot be written on
odd adresses (it seems). Do we have to put in some external logic or is there a
configuration trick to use wrl on all adresses in 8 bit windows? I could not
find any associated bit in the buscons.

thanks
klaus

Re: Byte/word writes on a c167cs
When writing to 8 bit data bus, WRL is activated for both even and odd
address writes.  This information can be found in the data sheet.

Sauli

peripherals. The
the 16
written on
there a
not

Re: Byte/word writes on a c167cs

Thank you very much. I found the (other) bug in the meantime
Klaus