Byte/word writes on a c167cs

We use an infineon c167cs with 16 bit ram+flash and some 8 bit peripherals. The processor has the pins wrl and wrh/bhe. If we choose wrl+wrh to control the 16 bit RAM (bit 7=wrcfg=1 in syscon0), the 8 bit peripherals cannot be written on odd adresses (it seems). Do we have to put in some external logic or is there a configuration trick to use wrl on all adresses in 8 bit windows? I could not find any associated bit in the buscons.

thanks klaus

Reply to
klaus hoffmann

When writing to 8 bit data bus, WRL is activated for both even and odd address writes. This information can be found in the data sheet.

Sauli

peripherals. The

the 16

written on

there a

not

Reply to
Sauli Porttila

Sauli Porttila schrieb:

Thank you very much. I found the (other) bug in the meantime Klaus

Reply to
klaus hoffmann