bypassing antialiasing filter of TLV320AIC23

Hello,

I have been using C6713 DSK. My question is; Is there antialiasing filter in front of AIC23 codec of DSK. If yes, can bypass (omit, cancel) it?

In other words, can I sample over 48 kHz frequencies with aliasing intentionally.

Reply to
murselonder

Well, you could get the datasheet :)

The converters are Sigma-delta with decimation so the primary anti-aliasing filtering is inherent in the A-D itself. There are a lot of internal filters, but those are for gain and tone control.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS