Buy electronic components

Hello Group

I would to buy electronic components throught Internet.Not a large quantity
but a few pieces (1 or 2).The components are RF diodes for example HSMS8252
from Agilent or ADC for example MAX 176.Also simple components like
resistors and capacitors and transistors for my projects.I know RS
Electronics and Farnell but i am looking for somthing else.Does anyone can
help me?

Best Regards
73

Marios

Re: Buy electronic components

quantity
HSMS8252

www.digikey.com

Hope that helps,

Mike

Re: Buy electronic components
most large manufacturers offer free samples straight off their websites , in
small quantity. I got for example some fancy expensive high resolution
optical encoders from Agilent , any parts you wanted from Maxim , Analog
Devices most parts, etc.
best regards,
matt tudor