Business Intelligence Conference 2011(July 30th, Bangalore)

Hi ,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on July

30th.

I guess it will add a great value to all the Business intelligence professionals in their domain.

I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See the Sessions below).

The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention Center, Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore.

The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I called, they had 300 more seats left.

Please find below number to block your seat..Hurry...!!Seats are filling fast. Resi:08043112193 Mob:9742062432 Mail me: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Technical track TRACK:

Emerging Trends and Technologies in the Business Intelligence Market BI Design and Implementation Challenges Solution Centricity. The Pivot for Successful BI / DW Implementations Integrating Search and Business Intelligence SharePoint 2011 Insights: BI for Everyone Building Interactive Dashboards Microsoft Business Intelligence : Vision & Strategy Building a BI Solution Leveraging Analytical Reporting Advanced Analytics: The Next Wave in Business Intelligence Analyzing Data with Advanced Visualizations Best Practices for Data Warehousing

Customer business value TRACK :

Emerging Trends and Technologies in the Business Intelligence Market Healthcare Banking Business Intelligence in Retail Challenges in a Multi banner retail environment (Business Perspective & Technology perspective) Microsoft Business Intelligence : Vision & Strategy Future Proof Your BI Investments Through A Competency Centre Approach Business Intelligence in Automotive Manufacturing & Production Business Intelligence in FMCG Space Technology Sector

Reply to
bi bangalore2011 2011