Bus mastering in ColdFire 5272?

Hello,
first, sorry if you see this post twice - I've already posted this
question through our ISP's news server but it didn't show up after
almost a full day, so I'll repost it via Google.

Does anyone know how to set up priorities of different bus masters in
Motorola's ColdFire 5272 (there are three - NIC's DMA, user controlled
DMA processor and CPU)?  Unfortunately, I can't find anything relevant
in the Motorola's documentation.  Any piece of initialization code
(assembly or C) or a reference to a specific place in the
documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Arkady.

Site Timeline