Buildroot configuration for Ethernet and WiFi support on Orange Pi Zero

Hi,

After some work on searching for different sources related to Ethernet and Wifi support in Orange Pi Zero, I have managed to create a Buildroot configuration that may be a good starting point to create the optimized Linux image for that SBC. I hope it may be useful for all who want to use this cheap but good SBC in their embedded designs. You can find my configuration at

Please remember, that you should save the message as pure text, remove the initial part (up to "#!/bin/sh"), and unshar it. Afterwards you can just run "./build.sh"

With best regards, Wojtek

Reply to
wzab01