Building an ARM-GCC toolchain

Thanks for this David and thanks to all others (especially Adrian for his script) for your tips. I managed to get a working compiler again!

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

"Meindert Sprang" skrev i meddelandet news:46dfe553$0$28845$ snipped-for-privacy@dreader26.news.xs4all.nl...

If you download buildroot from "buildroot.uclibc.org" you can easily create a cross compiler. By doing make menuconfig you get a menu where you can select architecture (arm) gcc (up to 4.2.1) binutils (normally 2.17)

Needs to be run under Linux ....

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson