BREAK module on a 68HC908

Hi, I try to use the BREAK module on a 68HC908KX8.

On my first compare, the software go inside the SWI isr, no problem.

Inside my SWI isr, I send some bytes by the SCI, and I've received a special byte to exit the isr (with a RTI).

My software return in the main loop, but never return inside the SWI isr at the next match between the register BRK and the internal address bus (the bit BRKA is clear in the SWI isr)...

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Yvan
http://www.ybdesign.fr