Boser PC/104 power connector

A bit OT, but can anyone help with this? I have some systems using a Boser HS-4600 PC/104 boards and I need to source some replacement power connectors (the female on the power cable, not the board connector), but I can't find out the manufacturer / spec / part # after trawling the websites of RS & Farnell.

Might anyone know what these are? (Molex / AMP etc)?

Many thanks Nick

Reply to
Another Nick