Bluetooth...where to start?

Hi, i want to realize a bluetooth devive thath can be used to communicate with mobile phones, but i have no idea where to start...i have a lot of questions about:

  1. What is the difference between HCI ad SSP? Only the second level can communicate with mobile phones?
  2. Can you help me to find an embedded solution with this features (in order of importance)? * Open and free of charge stack * Low cost * Single solution (micro+transciever) can you help me? Thanks
Reply to
lionelgreenstreet

I like the KCwireless KC21 module.

Reply to