Bluetooth module/chip pricing

We're thinking about designing in a Class 1 Bluetooth chip, chipset, or OEM module into a device, and I'm having a difficult time finding quantity pricing. Does anyone have a feel for pricing in the 1,000 to

10,000 part range?

Thanks!

Al Cohen

Reply to
Al Cohen

Cirronet has WRAP THOR module

which is a Class 1 Industrial Bluetooth module. Your mentioned quantity pricing is around $40.00.

Remis Norvilis

To reply, remove >.spam< and >.fake<
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Remis Norvilis

A couple of months ago I got a proposal from a Taiwaneese manufacter around $25 for a bluetooth OEM module, in volumes -10-100K units.

Cheers,

Robert Lacoste - ALCIOM : The mixed signals experts

"Al Cohen" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net...

Reply to
Robert Lacoste