Bluetooth module/chip pricing

We're thinking about designing in a Class 1 Bluetooth chip, chipset, or
OEM module into a device, and I'm having a difficult time finding
quantity pricing.  Does anyone have a feel for pricing in the 1,000 to
10,000 part range?

Thanks!

Al Cohen

Re: Bluetooth module/chip pricing

Cirronet has WRAP THOR module(http://www.cirronet.com/industrial.htm ), which
is a Class 1 Industrial Bluetooth module. Your mentioned quantity pricing
is around $40.00.

Remis Norvilis

To reply, remove >.spam< and >.fake<

Re: Bluetooth module/chip pricing
A couple of months ago I got a proposal from a Taiwaneese manufacter around
$25 for a bluetooth OEM module, in volumes -10-100K units.

Cheers,

Robert Lacoste - ALCIOM : The mixed signals experts
http://www.alciom.com