Blackfin ADSP-BF533 EZ-Kit LITE for sale in the UK.

Complete original box with main board (never used as far as I know),
manuals, PSU, VisualDSP++ software with serial key. I also have
another big box called CROSSCORE Development Tools, including the
complete Visual DSP++ documentation (8 books, with probably over 2
thousand pages), and two software CD/DVD: "CROSSCORE Development
Tools: Software and Hardware Development Tools from Analog Devices"
and "Analog Devices Blackfin Test Integration Kit"

Both boxes in excellent condition, almost new. Quite heavy (especially
the box with all the books).

A3%200 for the lot. I can chip if buyer pays postage, or to be picked up
from Bristol.