BittWare’s PCI+ PMC+DMA TRANSFER

Hi ALL

I would like your tips and help regarding my work. I would be thankful
for your help, would some how return it if possible EF%818A% :-) . I would
like to save time of digging all manuals with the tips from you.

Recently I have been deputed on the work of writing driver for
transferring data using PCI between BITTWARE PCI- CARD TSPC-425-7.  (4
NOS OF ADSP TS101S)  AND PMC SITE OF ADC  ICS554.
???? can some one give info on what libraries to use specific for
bittware board for PCI and PMC interface ????

I have noticed that
12E%    Bittware board has sharcFIN Asic for pci interface.
22E%    its said that dsp21K-sf Toolkit 7.31-7 has HIL and std i/o library .

and ?? I guess there should also be some kind of  board libraries which
can be linked in with VDSP++ ??
32E%    SharcFIN Developer's Kit and how does it help
42E%    in most of the test files given by the bittware there is mention of
Tiger_Libs and TPCI_LIB.  where can I get documentation for that.

Thanks in anticipation

Site Timeline