Bitscope BS310N for sales

I have a used Bitscope BS310N for sales. I have used it for only a few weeks and everything is in almost new condition. The link of the product is:

The package includes two analog Probes PRB-01 and PRB-03, logic Probe LP103W and an extra logic probe pack PRB-02. The complete package costs USD

821 + tax and shipping. I am selling it for CAD 700.

Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca for details.

Reply to
cheungderek