Bit banging for 8051, SPI - Page 2

Re: Bit banging for 8051, SPI
Hi,

I have tried sending data from 8051 to the fpga using the Bit banging
method as follows:

This is a subroutine that I am calling everytime my H5 value changes:

fpga_talk:
 clr      fpga_cs_1
 mov      a,h5
 mov      r7,#008h
 rlc      a
 spi_loop:
 mov      p0.4,c
 setb     p0.2
 mov      c,p0.3
 rlc      a
 clr      p0.2
 djnz     r7,spi_loop
 mov      r7,a
 setb     fpga_cs_1
 ret

I have also disabled the on chip SPI interface.

Still I dont seem to be seeing any clock at the sck line at p0.2

I dont know what I am doing wrong...

plz help...

thank you,
Methi

Re: Bit banging for 8051, SPI

Go to my page below.
Select the subject "flash programming ..."