Best WSDL client framework for small embedded Linux system ?

Hi,

I'm writing some embedded SW that runs on a small embedded Linux system and I need to access some WSDL web services. Can anyone suggest a good (small, clean, easy to use) WSDL client framework that will expedite my delivery of this code ?

If it was free too then that would be useful, but my client will probably object to the GPL so it will need to be an embeddable licence where I can ship just the object code.

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
don_spam_me