Best Open Source ROM Loader

Most embedded systems need a rom loader.  I have read about redboot, ppcbug,
ppcboot, DINK32, etc. so far it appears redboot is most generic and supports
the most platforms.   I was interested in how other loaders rank... any
comments?

Kyle

Re: Best Open Source ROM Loader
Depends on which system you want the loader for.  I can vouch for ARMBoot
for a 7212-based board I worked on in '02.

Regards,

UQ

Re: Best Open Source ROM Loader

ARMBoot is a dead project. Sources  have  been  merged  back  into  a
common  tree  with  the  PPCBoot  oproject,  resulting  in the U-Boot
project, which covers PowerPC, ARM, MIPS, x86, NIOS, ...

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

--
See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440