Beginner Embedded Linux in c

Hi am a beginner in Embedded Linux in C.

I need to know how to video stream real time in linux using ARM. I know the c language and socket programming but I need help in learning embedded programming using RTP/UDP. So far, I can't seem to find the right book or website to help or teach me.

Any help or suggestion is most welcomed. Thank you.

najafa

Hi,

maybe you can begin by studying the way VLC works... Check :

Regards

sylvain.azarian