axd watchpoints not being set in arm7tdmi by using Jeeni

Hi,

I am using arm7tdmi and am trying to debug a problem where an address gets corrupted (probably by a runaway pointer). The problem I am having is that the jeeni does not stop even when the memory changes.

I tried all the settings and configuration and it does seem to work the very first time I reset my jeeni but all subsequent changes are totally missed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

-vivek

Reply to
Vivek Kumar