AVRStudio questions

Hello, I have some questions regarding AVR development using AVRStudio where I couldn't get answers from google and friends.

- how to integrate my own tools into the tools menu I want to execute things as doxygen, astyle (or indent) I need to set some parameter as: working directory to start within or the current filename from the editor as commandline parameter some "programmer editors" can do that even most IDE (codeBlocks, Keil)

- how can I forward the serial communication of the simulated AVR to a real COM port of the host PC Using Keil it is possible to forward serial output (and input) to a output window or assign a real COM port to a serial port of the simulated device.

Many thanks for any hints,

Adib.

Reply to
theAdib

"theAdib" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@d36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

You can do simple things only.

I do not think that this is possible.

You can't, but this at least is on the todo list. I asked for this several years ago.

Send a mail with your suggestions to avr at atmel dot com.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson