AVRStudio 4 and GCCAVR

Does anyone have a link to information on how to integrate AVRStudio 4 and
GCCAVR?

I've found links on avrfreaks about AVRStudio3 and GCC, but none on
AVRStudio4.

I think it would help if I could find how to specify the Tools arguments in
AVRStudio 4.

Thanks.

Re: AVRStudio 4 and GCCAVR
Make sure your resulting AVR executable has the extension "obj"
and it should be possible to load.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Note: I've inherited an incomplete project from someone else and have only
used IAR Embedded Workbench previously.

thanks.

Re: AVRStudio 4 and GCCAVR
There is no C project management in AVR Studio today.
It might come one day,
but it is, as always, unsure when one day will come.

Why not run "make" from the tools menu...

You have a project manager within the "Programmer Notepad" in WINAVR.
 Have to change the makefile to generate the *.obj instead of *.o.

Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson