AVRStudio 4.07 stimuli file question

Hi all,

I've downloaded  AVRStudio 4.07 to try writing some test code for a RTC
project I'm thinking of doing. I'm using the simulator and to generate the
32.768kHz input on TOSC1 (port C, bit 6), I've generated the file below. All
seems to work well, except I'm a little confused by the fact that I've only
generated 25 positive clock edges on the TOSC1 pin (simulating the xtal) and
I can run the simulator forever and I keep getting timer2 ints. Does this
file get automatically restarted after the end-of-file?

Thanks.

--Doug

portC.sti file below.
---------------------