AVR programing via JTAG from Xilinx cable

All,

Can I program/debug the AVR microcontrollers using the Xilinx Parallel Cable III from AVRStudio 4? I use the Xilinx cable to program CPLDs and FPGAs and thought I might be able to use it for this purpose.

TIA,

--Doug

Reply to
Douglas Rhodes

Cable

and

I've seen software for doing this somewhere (it might have been for the Altera ByteBlaster, though). You should be able to find it with a web search.

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
leon_heller@hotmail.com