AVR programing via JTAG from Xilinx cable

All,

Can I program/debug the AVR microcontrollers using the Xilinx Parallel Cable
III from AVRStudio 4? I use the Xilinx cable to program CPLDs and FPGAs and
thought I might be able to use it for this purpose.

TIA,

--Doug

Re: AVR programing via JTAG from Xilinx cable

Cable
and

I've seen software for doing this somewhere (it might have been for the
Altera ByteBlaster, though). You should be able to find it with a web
search.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM