AVR BASIC COMPILER source code released

Hi

I should have done that ages ago,

I just checked in the source code of the compiler it is not the latest code of the once commercial product (those sources get lost in fire)

the sources DO compile with either Delphi or FPC I havent compiled them on linux but it should work (have 3rd party success reports)

I will checkin the remaing stuff i have also config/include files, and examples.

the compiler has been on ICE for ages but i still use it for quick easy AVR projects

as example AVR bootloader for selfupdate from SD card (SD mode not SPI mode!) with NoFAT support is less than 1K bytes so custom sd bootloader with some user code easily fits 1K bootloader section

Antti

Reply to
Antti