AVR Algorithem Builder

Anyone had good/bad expereiance with using "Algorithem Builder for AVR"?

web site http://www.algrom.net/english.html

Looks like a better way of assembler programming.
Limited to 1k of code.
Unlimited version Normal cost $180 US
I asked for reduced cost for non commercial & he offered it at $100 us.

Thanks Roy

Re: AVR Algorithem Builder

I played briefly with the demo (free to download) version.
It is all right, neat, does what it says, but not more.

Very nice to have a piece of software that does something
and takes only a MB or so (definitely less than 30 MB most
other similar things will take).  Pure exe, no messing up
the registry is a definite plus.

I strongly object the lack of an option to save the code
in other formats (hex, obj, anything interchangeable).

Site Timeline