AUO 10.4

Hi,

I have a TFT panel 10.4" from AUO with LVDS interface and Avalue Geode L

800 board with VT1635 LVDS transmitter.

I connected the board to the display. But I see display as all white wit color lines appearing after some time.

I checked the display by connecting the VGA to LVDS converter it i working fine but I want to drive the display directly from my board.

What could be possible issues? How can I resolve it?

Anyone has info on VT1635?

thanks, sawan

Reply to
sawanruparel