Audio on AT91RM9200 under Linux

Hi,

Has anyone had experience using audio on the AT91RM9200 under Linux? I was thinking of using the AC97 codec used (but not populated!) on the DK board design. I only need mono.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, Paul.

Reply to
pingSmith

The AT91RM9200 SSC does not support the speed required by AC97. The AT91RM9200EK has an I2S codec. The state of the driver is ... The new AVR32 chips also uses the SSC and I think it is working there. It should be possible to backport to the AT91 when released.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Hi Ulf,

Thanks for your advice.

Regards, Paul.

Reply to
pingSmith

Hello Ulf,

so is not possible to drive LM4549 ac97 codec on board such 9200DK ATEB9200 by RM9200 SSC?

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Reply to
Plesna