Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- ATtiny13 replaces tiny11/tiny12?
May 29, 2005, 2:29 pm
rate this thread
Re: ATtiny13 replaces tiny11/tiny12?
More or less, but obliquely :) I ran into our Atmel FAE in the lobby
today and besides promising me a few ISP cables and offering to take me
to lunch, this fine gentleman gave a more definite answer that the
tiny13 is intended to replace the 11/12 in new designs, although those
two are not going to be discontinued immediately.
- » Re: SEISMOMETER <<< Umpteen kazillion attachments!!
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Programming
- » No Ethernet on RCM6750 after porting code from 5750
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Re: Billigrakete startet erfolgreich in Neuseeland
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)