ATtiny13 replaces tiny11/tiny12?

Does anyone know if the tiny13 is officially intended to replace the tiny11/tiny12?

It looks like the tiny13 is newer, cheaper and better (faster, more features) than the tiny12. I'm guessing that of the three parts, tiny13 is going to be EOLed last. Fair guess?

Reply to
larwe

Unless you are superstitious, yes.

In Atmel's doc "Get Performance and Flexibility at Low Cost" the Tiny11 and Tiny12 are not even mentioned.....

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

The ATtiny11 and 12 is 0,5u and the ATtiny13 is 0,35u. Does this answer your question.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Hi Ulf,

More or less, but obliquely :) I ran into our Atmel FAE in the lobby today and besides promising me a few ISP cables and offering to take me to lunch, this fine gentleman gave a more definite answer that the tiny13 is intended to replace the 11/12 in new designs, although those two are not going to be discontinued immediately.

Reply to
larwe