ATtiny13 replaces tiny11/tiny12?

Does anyone know if the tiny13 is officially intended to replace the
tiny11/tiny12?

It looks like the tiny13 is newer, cheaper and better (faster, more
features) than the tiny12. I'm guessing that of the three parts, tiny13
is going to be EOLed last. Fair guess?

Re: ATtiny13 replaces tiny11/tiny12?

  Unless you are superstitious, yes.

  In Atmel's doc "Get Performance and Flexibility at Low Cost" the
Tiny11 and Tiny12 are not even mentioned.....

-jg

Re: ATtiny13 replaces tiny11/tiny12?

The ATtiny11 and 12 is 0,5u and the ATtiny13 is 0,35u.
Does this answer your question.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

More or less, but obliquely :) I ran into our Atmel FAE in the lobby
today and besides promising me a few ISP cables and offering to take me
to lunch, this fine gentleman gave a more definite answer that the
tiny13 is intended to replace the 11/12 in new designs, although those
two are not going to be discontinued immediately.

Site Timeline