ATTiny11 and fuses

Hi, A co-worker has device that can burn a hex file into an Atmel ATTiny11. How can the fuse bits be set in the hex file? (this is normally done in a different tab in AVR Studio) I imagine the fuses would be set or cleared by an .org statement in the assembly file, but I can't find an address to "org" to in the datasheet. The fuse bits are: FSTRT, RSTDISBL and CKSEL2..0. thanks for your help, Matt Meerian

Reply to
Matt Meerian

Hi, I'm replying to my own question. Since someone else could have this question in the future, here is what has been found out: There doesn't seem to be anyway to embed the fuse settings in the hex file. In our BP programmer: when the ATTiny11 microcontroller is selected, radio buttons allow the fuses to be set. Matt Meerian

Reply to
Matt Meerian