Atmel sites down?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the status of Atmel's AT91 support sites at

and
? They've been down for a couple of days (although the machine they're on is still pingable), and I have a support request that's been outstanding for about the same amount of time. TIA.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I don't know why the site is down, I don't see it either, but for Atmel support you can try this address:

Maybe you can file a support request why the websites are down :-)

--
Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

I'd originally submitted a support request through the URL you mentioned, and it's been more than two days since I last heard from them via that route as well. I was wondering if they might have had some internal network issues they were dealing with or something similar. I'll give 'em another shout.

Reply to
Steve

Maybe your request was the straw that broke the camel's back, and they've all moved to the hills to set up shop selling trinkets to tourists.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

AT91.com is back up now.

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for Microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

Both sites are available today (14th).

--