Atmel's AVR ATmega128 + DataFlash - Can't achieve read operation from Dataflash with (SCK Freq) > (Fosc/64)

Hi. I'm using SPI Dataflash memory AT5DB081B with ATmega128 through SPI. When i set registers SPR1=0 and SPR0=1 (SPI SCK = Fosc/16) readings from memory are bad. Quartz I'm using is 3,6864 Mhz. Slower speeds are ok. There is no limitation in pdf described.

Why???

Bartek.

Reply to
Bartek