Atmel errata info missing from data sheets!

A posting to the Atmel FAQ dated 12/05/05 says that "The errata (if any) will be included IN all newly revised datasheets." I know there are some significant errata on the AT91SAM7S family as I have been discussing it with the vendor. But they no longer make an errata sheet available and the data sheet updated in Feburary this year has no errata information in it.

So what's up Atmel? Trying to pull the errata wool over our eyes or what?

Reply to
rickman

My bad! I discovered that I was looking at the 42 page "short" data sheet. The errata info is in the 544 page full version... sorry Atmel.

Reply to
rickman