Atmel Data Flash

Hello,

Does anybody have info about the average write cycles of Atmel data flash sectors before wear-out occurs?

Maybe I overlooked it, but I could not find anything in the data sheets.

A mail to Atmel did not lead to any response.

Thanks for any reply.

Thomas

Reply to
waldstadt2004

I believe its 100,000. I thought it was on the first page of the datasheet. If not, it would definitely be in the electrical specifications section at end of datasheet.

Reply to
bithead

Thanks for the reply,

I meanwhile found a note in AN-9 on Atmel's web site: "Using the new Data Flash AT45DBxxxC"

100000 cycles are guaranteed, you are right.

Interestingly, there really is no info on that in the data sheets, at least not in the AT45DB161 one.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas