Atmel AVR Studio 4.07 - need updated AVRParserCoff.dll

I am using the WinAVR package of GCC tools, and the COFF file it produces isn't read correctly by the AVR Studio 4.07 (known issue with AVR Studio).

I am looking for the upated AVRParserCoff.dll to AVR Studio 4.07 which fixes the .data loading from the COFF file.

Could somebody please post a link, or send me an e-mail with this file? I'll reply to my own post once I receive it so I don't keep getting the file :-)

Thanks,

Steven

Reply to
Steven Christensen