Atmel AVR programming cable

Hello Ppl

I am making my own programming cable for Atmel AVRs. After some goggling I
came across this site
http://wiredworld.tripod.com/tronics/atmel_isp.html

I assembled the circuit, the only diff being that that the buffer on the
site is a 74ls245 and the one I am using is a 74ls245n.
I am sure that 'n' should make no difference. Anway I just cannot get my
circuit to work. I need a programming dongle to program my AVR.

Someone pls advice
Regards

Re: Atmel AVR programming cable

See the parallel port programming cable and PPPT utility here:
http://www.picoweb.net/downloads.html

For that matter, the whole broadboard project is neat too.

Or for USD$79 you can buy the whole Atmel STK500 kit, use it for
development, and also program other AVR project boards.

Re: Atmel AVR programming cable

www.olimex.com/dev/ check for simpler schematics
Best regards
Tsvetan