Atmel ATTiny2313 distributor in UK?

The above chip looks ideal for a project I have in mind, however I have been
unable to find a supplier in the UK. Is this chip actually available yet? If
so, anybody know of a supplier? If not, anybody know when it will be
available?

Cheers

Kim

Re: Atmel ATTiny2313 distributor in UK?
The ATtiny2313 is still fairly new. It is released but as far as i know
there just a few samples going around. You could always use the older
version... AT90S2313-10. Pin compatible but only 10MHz, while you are
waiting for full production release.

been
If

Re: Atmel ATTiny2313 distributor in UK?
I don't know if that part is available but for Atmel we use GDTechnik,
www.gdtechnik.co.uk
--
Tim Mitchell

Site Timeline