Atmel AT90USBKEY

Hi, has anyone had any luck in obtaining the software for this evaluation board? I requested the standard (USB Device) packages and was able to download some password protected files. On the download page it sais that the passwords are sent to the given email address within a couple of days - that's three weeks ago now and I haven't goten anything.

I also requested the USB Host packages. I was asked some questions which I replied to emediately. After a couple of days I found my support request with the ticket status "closed" but again I didn't receive anything.

Is there any hidden magic in obtaining this software? Any success storys?

Thanks in advance Roland

Reply to
Roland Zitzke

I'm glad its not just me, I was getting paranoid. I registered to obtain the mass storage example on the AT91.com site 4 times and have never received it or any other communication on the subject.

Regards, Richard.

    for Cortex-M3, ARM7, ARM9, HCS12, H8S, MSP430 Microblaze, Coldfire, AVR, x86, 8051 & PIC18 * * * *
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

I know this link was broken for some time.

Can you both contact me directly, and I can see what I can do!

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Richard - they posted direct download links to it in the forum. They also said that if you hadn't received it through the e-mail system to post your e-mail address and they would send it to you personally.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Noone