Atmel 89C51RD2 losing program - Page 2

Re: Atmel 89C51RD2 losing program
Yes, that is what we are going to do. I was objecting to Grzegorz saying
that the RC circuit is not standard for the T89C51RD2 when the data
sheet said that it was OK.
--
Tim Mitchell

Re: Atmel 89C51RD2 losing program
Hallo Tim Mitchell !:

Please contact snipped-for-privacy@autometer.de , he say you a "little" more about this
problem !!!

--
Grzegorz Zalot

complex ltd.
Re: Atmel 89C51RD2 losing program
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:50:54 +0100, the renowned Tim Mitchell

It may well be okay, provided you only power Vdd from the magic data
sheet-conforming power supply that always generates clean and fast
transitions from 0 to 5.0V, with at least a few seconds in either
state.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany