ATmega2561 development board

Is there any off the shelf development board for ATmega2561?

Reply to
<Masseli Ukay>

skrev i meddelandet news:4433d15c$0$7531$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au...

You can use the STK500 + STK501 combination

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Ulf Samuelsson scrobe on the papyrus:

Just one caveat. The ATmega128 needed to have pin 1 (PEN) pulled high. There is a 10k resistor on STK501 for this purpose. On the ATmega2561, pin 1 is now PG5 and can be used for I/O.

--
John B
Reply to