Atlanta- Embedded software engineer needed

I pay referral fees if the referral results in a hire. Therefore, if
the position
described below is not a match for you (i.e. qualifications,
location,etc) but you know
of someone who would be qualified/interested in this opportunity,
please contact me right away.
Thanks,
Bill Law, Recruiter:

Atlanta Georgia Company (downtown zip= 30303) is looking for an
Embedded Software Engineer
(for embedded hardware devices) to join their staff.

Base salary up to 70K...depending on experience.

Relocation assistance is provided.

NO H-1B candidates please.

*Responsibilities:
-Develop software for embedded hardware devices (with or without RTOS)
including mutex,
 multithreading, semaphores, and software cues.
-Demonstrate competency in the area of representing software systems
through user friendly
 and aesthetically pleasing graphical user interfaces.
-Validate internally and externally through working prototypes.
-Set design goals, create style guide, and ensure UI development
adheres to product definition.
-Develop software for new products in C/C++ and Assembler using
in-circuit emulators and
 simulators.

*Requirements:
-BS Degree in CS or related field.
-Knowledge of software, operating systems, networking, and programming
languages
 as related to embedded software for hardware devices is
required...e.g. C/C++,
 Assembler using in-circuit emulators and simulators.
-Exhibit in-depth working knowledge of web architectures such as HTML,
TCP/IP, and XML.
-Knowledge of version control software and other S.W. configuration
management.
-Show knowledge of networking, including 802.11, Bluetooth and other
wireless protocols
 and technologies.
-You must be able to work in a team environment managing multiple
projects and issues
 both internal and external.

*US citizens or permanent residents only.

For  immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word
attachment to:
OraStaff, Inc.
Email: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net
Please use job code:Newsgroups/ Atlanta/Embedded SE/Mike S.

All Submissions are handled in confidence.

*We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be
qualified/interested
in the position described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Thanks,
Bill Law

Re: Atlanta- Embedded software engineer needed

the word is "queues"

Re: Atlanta- Embedded software engineer needed
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:28:35 -0400, "Rufus V. Smith"

[...]

Back in school, I worked on a computerized stage lighting control
system for the University Theatre.  Obviously, one of the data
structures in that program was a queue of cues.

"Did you want me to queue the next cue, or just cue it?"  Fade to
black...

Regards,

                               -=Dave
--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.

Thought it was an amusing typo (Re: Atlanta- Embedded software engineer needed)
On 19 Jul, in article
                                                           ^^^^
Suggests to me playing pool!

I always think of software queues.

Re: Atlanta- Embedded software engineer needed

How much experience can a junior engineer have.... i mean, it is junior
position at that salary.. right ?