Atlanta- Embedded software engineer needed

Hi, I pay referral fees if the referral results in a hire. Therefore, if the position described below is not a match for you (i.e. qualifications, location,etc) but you know of someone who would be qualified/interested in this opportunity, please contact me right away. Thanks, Bill Law, Recruiter:

Atlanta Georgia Company (downtown zip= 30303) is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer (for embedded hardware devices) to join their staff.

Base salary up to 70K...depending on experience.

Relocation assistance is provided.

NO H-1B candidates please.

*Responsibilities:

-Develop software for embedded hardware devices (with or without RTOS) including mutex, multithreading, semaphores, and software cues.

-Demonstrate competency in the area of representing software systems through user friendly and aesthetically pleasing graphical user interfaces.

-Validate internally and externally through working prototypes.

-Set design goals, create style guide, and ensure UI development adheres to product definition.

-Develop software for new products in C/C++ and Assembler using in-circuit emulators and simulators.

*Requirements:

-BS Degree in CS or related field.

-Knowledge of software, operating systems, networking, and programming languages as related to embedded software for hardware devices is required...e.g. C/C++, Assembler using in-circuit emulators and simulators.

-Exhibit in-depth working knowledge of web architectures such as HTML, TCP/IP, and XML.

-Knowledge of version control software and other S.W. configuration management.

-Show knowledge of networking, including 802.11, Bluetooth and other wireless protocols and technologies.

-You must be able to work in a team environment managing multiple projects and issues both internal and external.

*US citizens or permanent residents only.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word attachment to: OraStaff, Inc. Email: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net Please use job code:Newsgroups/ Atlanta/Embedded SE/Mike S.

All Submissions are handled in confidence.

*We pay referral fees. So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested in the position described above- if it is not a match for your skills. Thanks, Bill Law
Reply to
orastaff

the word is "queues"

Rufus V. Smith

On 19 Jul, in article snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com wrote: ....

... ...

^^^^ Suggests to me playing pool!

I always think of software queues.

    PC Services
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul Carpenter

[...]

Back in school, I worked on a computerized stage lighting control system for the University Theatre. Obviously, one of the data structures in that program was a queue of cues.

"Did you want me to queue the next cue, or just cue it?" Fade to black...

Regards,

-=Dave

--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.
Reply to

How much experience can a junior engineer have.... i mean, it is junior position at that salary.. right ?

Reply to
TheDoc