AT91SAm9263 LCD interface Mode

hi,

I am using ATMEL at91sam9263, i am going to interface LCD which having DEN and SYNC mode, can any body tell which one is better.

Linux kernel has inbuil driver for at891sam9263, Can anybody have used linux kernel driver atmel_lcdc as a video driver for LCD/TFT.

Reply to
Nirav

NOt sure if its anything like the AP7 series, but I have used linux on the AP7. The lcd driver is failry simple to get going and writing to it via linux is done by using a framebuffer. I have some greif with blue and red being swapped using directfb (have not got around to fixing it yet, but not to hard to fix) but fbv and mplayer work a treat.

Reply to
The Real Andy