AT91SAM9261(-EK)

Is anyone familiar with this part and it's evaluation kit?

Like, when will the chip be available, and will the eval kit boot WinCE?

Thanks.

Reply to
Ian Mcbride

Rev A is available now. Rev B, probably small volumes in January. Dev Kits will be available soon after that,

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson