(AT91SAM9260) Where to buy Schukat parts in Italy?

This is a bit OT, sorry.

Please someone direct me to an Italian company that imports from Schukat (a German company).

Schukat does not sell to private end-users, so I'm looking for an Italian company that imports and then ships by mail, cash on delivery.

Or, if that is not possible, can someone direct me where can I buy AT91SAM9260-QU in Italy?

I have relatives in Venezia.

Thank you!

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to