AT91SAM7S256: USB & PWM

Hello,

I am using the basic USB example on WinARM from

namely the AT91SAM7 USB Example 1.

Additionally, I am using PWM mapped to PA0 to PA2, 10kHz PWM, Period of 4800, Duty Cycles of 1200, 2400 and 3600.

If I comment the PWM part and run only the USB, it runs just fine and the PC detects the AT91. If I have both PWM and USB running, the PC does not recognize the AT91 device anymore.

Does someone have any idea why, and how to fix that? Could it be a matter of noise on the PCB or similar HW issue? Or is it some register configuration which I am overlooking?

Thanks a lot.

Reply to
Jaime Andrés Aranguren Cardona