AT91SAM7 samples

Hi,

Does anyone know of a source for samples of any of the chips in the AT91SAM7 line? My standard net searches show only the dev kits at $250. I don't really want another dev kit, since I already have the full IAR ARM compiler and have done several designs with the AT91R40807. I'd like to put together a small PCB to test the SAM7 series as a replacement for the AT91 controllers in some low-end products. In particular, I need to add an SPI Data Flash and 16 to 24-bit SPI ADC---which is usually a pain on the dev kit boards.

Mark Borgerson

Reply to
Mark Borgerson

Atmel themselves don't seem very good at supplying samples. My distributor (DTE in the UK) is very helpful, though.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller