at91rm9200dk based board U-Boot problem

Hi friends,

I have my board based on at91rm9200 development kit. I am using 128Mb Hynix RAM which is compatible with the one used i atmel's board, also i have 32MB parallel flash. Now i am trying to send loader.bin through hyperterminal using Xmode protocol which is i thought correctly sent bcoz i am able to see CCCCCCCC on hyper terminal after sending it. But after this if i a sending uboot.bin its showing error "error limits exceeded" what shud i do now. What could be the problem do i have to make changes and recompil loader.bin i am new to this plz help me out.

Thanks Pratik

Reply to
pratikmittal4u