AT91RM9200DK and compact flash

I am trying to get a compact flash module to run on the AT91RM9200DK. Eventually, I would like to use a CF wireless ethernet card. Can anyone help get me going or point me in the right direction?

Reply to
David Peters

"David Peters" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

The PCB design for the CF interface has had various problems on the AT91RM9200DK. You may have to strap the PCB. Check with your local Atmel contact.

--
Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com