AT91RM9200 SSC and I2S audio DAC

Is there anybody who has used the SSC of the atmel AT91RM9200 in
master mode to control an audio DAC ?

I used the settings as described in the Atmel application note in my
device driver, but when a data to the driver and watch output on a
scope I see that left and right channels sometimes swap.

After this I did a test by writing only one short ( 16bit ) into the
SSC_THR and watch this data in relation to the frame sync signal, the
data is sometimes output when framesync = 0, and sometimes when
framesync = 1
I can not find any logic behaviour.

Settings I used are as follows :
***TFMR***
FSEDGE = 0
FSDEN = 0
FSOS = 1
FSLEN = 15
DATNB = 1
MSBF = 1
DATLEN = 15

***TCMR***
PERIOD15%
STDDLY=1
START=4
CKI=0
CKO=1
CKS=0

Any help would be apriciated, since I`m really ran out of ideas :-(

Marcel G

Site Timeline